Google

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A New Adventure!

I just completed my first transaction with ebay! How exiting. I had not the slightest Idea what I was doing and had no idea how it would turn out, but I did it! I shopped "victoriously". And I feel like I won a prize...even though I paid for it. :) I "won" a potty seat for my girl. My 3 year old believes she will fall in the toilet of public restrooms, so I bought a potty seat that fits over it so she won't fall in, also it folds up so it will fit into your purse or handbag. It's dora, so It should be a winner. I have been just bringing her whole potty seat from home, but I don't have to tell you how cumbersome and annoying that was. This will be a whole lot easier and convenient. I am a happy mom right now :)

I did not pay much for it though. It started bidding at $.99 and that is what I got it for. What about shipping, right? It was $5.00 for shipping, but even at that when you add it up, to $5.99 for the total cost, I still couldn't have gotten that price even at the local flea market. And I had already looked for this in stores and I never could even find one, so this is perfect. Convenient and fun. Unfortunately for my husband, it looks like I will be doing this a lot more now that I know how to do it.


No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: