Google

Friday, October 12, 2007

My Husband the Composer














In case you cannot read it quite well here is what it says (its a poem)

Take me where
Angels Fly so high
Can you take me
Where angels Never cry

You've got the power
to make the clouds begin to try
The wind whispered me a tale
of a girl whose heart
pounded out a beat for nature

To stare into her eyes
Is to go beyond her lies
To listen to her voice
Is to hear a beautiful noise

...I am sure he did not complete this. I found this laying around the house with a bunch of other concept drawing he made. He is a really good artist and thought you may find this poem interesting, though I'm not sure I understand it or that it makes sense.

No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: