Google

Monday, March 3, 2008

vacation pics!

We have returned! here are just a few of the many pictures we took along the way:




The Morning of Day 1 of Vacation



A long, cold walk to the Washington Monument



We saw a pigeon site seeing too!



The White house (view from path to Washington Monument)



View from the Metro Train (my first time riding!)



WWII Memorial



Lincoln Memorial and Reflection Pool



Me in front of the Spy Museum



Geese droppings along the reflection pool (they don't clean that up?)



Showin my mad skills at bowling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Given55 said...

Looks like you had fun. I have tagged you over at my place.

Sunny said...

please do not leave me spam and/or viruses. I will turn you in just as I already have.

Sunny said...

thanx Given 55! we really did have a good time. just ended too soon!




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: