Google

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Purex Natural Elements Laundry Soap: Review

Save the earth

I was so exited when I saw this item last time I went shopping, but of course afraid to look at the price. Most items that are eco friendly are higher priced, but I was surprised to see that this item is the same price as the stuff I usually buy and in the same size bottle! So exiting! It's a no brainer for me and I bought it right away! I can help save the environment without it breaking the bank! Very cool! And the bottle is prettier I think :)

So I tried it out for the first time this week and I have to say I am more than pleased! It gets my clothes just as clean as before and smell just as clean. This is what I'll be using from now on for sure.

You should be able to find this product at Wal-Mart in the detergent isle, but if you can't find it there or just want to see what it looks like, just go here, and you can also get a free sample of it too!

recycle

No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: