Google

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blastoise (Pokemon) Art

Perhaps I am just a proud mommy, but I sure was impressed when my 6 year old drew a picture of the Pokemon, Blastoise. I had to look at it twice to realize that he actually had drawn it himself! I can't draw near that good myself!

Course, I am no artist, never have been, but it looks like he has taken after his father and has great artistic talent already. What do you think?



the above picture is one that my son colored from a coloring page




this is a picture that my son drew himself

2 comments:

cheks900 said...

nice use of colors.

http://fliksgallore.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you are draw nice pic Pokemon.i find a link where i download Pokemon with latest news about Pokemon.




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: