Google

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Allrighty, so I've been tagged by my friend Given55 ,

So here are 7 weird things about me

1. No one knows my natural haircolor (and I think my mom has forgotten!)

Pig Latin

2. When I talk, I sometimes mix pig latin, with a little French, and English.

pig latin

3. I eat my food a certain way. I look at all the edges first, and then pick my favorite one to start with. I eat corners first.

4. I am scared to death of wasps! One time when I was about 10, I was so scared that this wasp was chasing me that I ran into the house and left my 5 year old sister outside to fend for herself! (course my mom yelled at me and I cautiously let her in)

5. I got my first grey hair at 21 years old (I pulled it out!)

Long Hair Gray

6. I love to sing country songs when my 3 year old is throwing a tantrum!

7. I had a dream last night that I was posessed!

.

Here are the rules for those of you getting the next tag:

Here Are The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


I am passing this tag onto:
Sonya
India's Mom
Beth
Project 100 animals
Kenny's Diary
Joy
PrinCeSS

thanks for playing! :)

5 comments:

Ken said...

Thank you for sharing... All the best. ~ken

Given55 said...

Funny.

You sing country songs. I use to yodel to quiet my children.

Sunny said...

haha!
I sort of do it to drowned her out, actually! :)
she hates it.
she's screaming to get on our nerves, so we start singing until she stops crying :)
it works

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for thinking of me and linking to me. However, I've already done the Random Facts meme. Maybe you could find someone else who's never done it.

Thanks,
Beth

D. Buxton said...

Sunny, I'm not sure if I'm playing the tag game or just leaving a comment - thanks for posting my ballet articles!I love the pics of your family trip!Dianne M. Buxton




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: