Google

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kill With Me

As you know from my previous post, I have watched the movie untraceable and did a review on it in a previous post.

Well, I was just sitting around being bored, when I thought about trying to see if there was a website called Killwithme.com, which there is! much to my surprise!

But it is AWESOME! it is based off the movie and its not scary, though it did creep me out :) it lets you be an agent and try to figure out how to shut down his website using clues to figure out the username and password.

Click ENTER and it will ask you a question: Answer honestly when you go there: www.killwithme.com
and then an FBI box will appear on the bottom right of the screen, click it and it explaines everything from there! it's sooo cool, check it out!

No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: