Google

Thursday, December 6, 2007

23 Minutes in HELL

23 Minutes in HELL is a compelling and can't put it down read about one man that actually spent 23 minutes in hell, and lived to tell about it. I have read this book actually 3 times. The first time I read it, I finished it in one sitting it was so good. Definitely a book you just can't put down.

In this book, he describes the smells, the terrorizing demons, screams of agony, and the strong hand of God lifting him from the pit.

There are plenty of verses to back up his story and he has done extensive research on hell after his experience. The book contains more than 150 verses in reference to hell.

In this book, many of our questions about hell are answered for us such as:
Is Hell an actual place?
Where is it?
Do you have a body in hell?
Are there children in hell?
Can good people go to hell?
...and more!

I can guarantee this book will get your attention, it got mine, and I often re-read it to remind myself and keep myself on the right track.

This book gives you a real, detailed glimpse into hell, and hopefully this book will be the closest we ever come to experiencing it. If you would like to see the book, click here.

No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: