Google

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*A cool craft for all you TWILIGHT fans*

As soon as I watched the movie, I fell in love and couldn't wait to read the books... all of them. And within a month's time, I had accomplished that, still feeling the hunger for more!

So I think I've finally found something for me to do that's fun and will appease me until the release the New Moon movie.

Bottle Cap Jewelry!

I wasn't sure if I even had the talent to attempt something like this, but nevertheless, I acquired some bottle caps, resin, photos, and chains to attempt this project.

I have to tell ya, I think I did pretty go for my first time. It really was pretty easy and so fun. and now I can just make a bunch of twilight fan stuff. as much as I want :D

I've made my sister a necklace with the cullen's crest on it. She is a big fan too, so without further ado, here is a picture of the cullens crest keychain I made:



let me know what you think!!!

No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: