Google

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Had a Dream...

Sounds profound, doesn't it?
Well that's what I thought the other night when I had this dream. At the time, I didn't realize it was a dream. It felt like it had really happened, until I was driving around town and I adjusted my rear view mirror and realized it wasn't broken! and it never was broken. See, the night before I had a dream that I was trying to adjust the mirror but it had broken off and was just hanging, so when I realized it was a dream that the mirror was broken, it just hit me like a ton of bricks and I was so happy!

I think anyone will tell you that dreaming of something like a rear view mirror is symbolic of looking back to your past. In my dream it had been broken... in the present, which to me I feel means that the past is done with and I am living in the now.

Thank God! For so long my past has bound me and I really feel this was a sign that it is behind me now, and I had the dream to put things to rest and to encourage me, and that it did!

No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: