Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Making money on a social site!

I'm sure you have been waiting to hear whether this thing is for real. Can you really make money talking to your friends online? Hey, this is new to me too, but I can tell you that The payout is $25.00 now (it was 50 before), and there have been a few friends of mine get paid now to this point. My latest friend to get payment got around $70, and this is just the beginning! As I posted in earlier blogs, I joined about a month ago and am starting to earn at this point. My earnings for October was $.12. This is only my first month. It will go up and I am not concerned about it at all. My very same friends that have now earned $90 and $70 dollar checks started out with $.35 cents in their first month. I am exited about it and having fun. I have met some great friends here. If you still haven't checked it out, you can click the link below. Hope to see you there!

http://r.yuwie.com/sunnysky

No comments:




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: