Google

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update on Vaccine Reaction

The doctor concluded that she just had been given too many shots at one time. She was given 5 that day. She said at that amount, anyone would have a reaction. The treatment: Benadryl and warm compresses. I did this yesterday and already the rashes are fading! amazing!

I worry about all the mercury in the shots still though. I hope that she doesn't develop autism or something. She's so smart I'd be really mad if that happens. I guess I just pray and hope for the best.

1 comment:

Cheap Flights said...

You will be overwhelmed with the magnetism of amazing sceneries and beautiful beaches. Book Cheap Flights to Dubai with us and celebrate life like never before!




Casting Crowns - I Know You're There
The song playing is from this CD: